Last updated: 15 January 2018
1. Editor - Contact
The www.moet.com website (the “Site”) is edited by MHD, a company incorporated in France:
- share capital: 64 000 Euros
- registration number: 337 080 055 RCS Nanterre
- registered address: 105 bd de la Mission Marchand, 92411 Courbevoie Cedex, France
For any enquiry regarding the Site, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site is hosted by: Link By Net
- company name : Link By Net
- registered address: 5-9 rue de l’Industrie, 93 200 Saint-Denis, France
- tel.: +33 (0)1 48 13 00 00
- company number: 430 359 927 RCS Bobigny
The Site is edited by MHD, a French company with share capital of 64 000 euros, having its registered address 105 bd de la Mission Marchand, 92411 Courbevoie Cedex, France, registered under n° 337 080 055 RCS Nanterre (“Brand”).
Any use of this Site by any person (“you” or the “user”) is governed by these terms & conditions of use (Terms & Conditions”). The purpose of these Terms & Conditions is to define the conditions of access, navigation and use of the Site.
By accessing and using this Site, you accept without restriction to apply these Terms and Conditions as well as the provisions concerning the protection of personal data (read the Personal Data & Cookies Policy).
Brand may revise or update these Terms and Conditions and the Personal Data & Cookies Policy at any time and without notice. It is your responsibility to re-read these Terms and Conditions and the Personal Data & Cookies Policy on a regular basis.
Brand provides this Site only for persons who have reached the legal age to consume and/or purchase alcoholic beverages (whichever is the higher) in their location of residence and provided that the consumption and/or purchase of alcoholic beverages is legal. If no such laws exist in your location of residence, you must be over 21 to access the Site.
Necessary hardware and software to access Internet and this Site are under sole liability of the users.
Brand reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate access or navigation to all or part of the Site and/or its content and/or the available services without prior notice and without entitling any user to claim any indemnity or compensation.
It is forbidden to modify the software or any element of it or to use a modified version of the software, in order to obtain unauthorized access to the Site.
The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As Brand cannot control these web sites and external sources, Brand cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources. Furthermore, Brand cannot be held responsible for any demonstrated or alleged harm or losses resulting from (directly or indirectly) or in relation to the use of, or the fact of having had confidence in, the content, goods or services available on these web sites or external sources.
Each user warrants:
- to be of minimum age legally required to consume and/or purchase alcohol in accordance with the regulations of user’s country of location,
- to use the Site for user’s personal and lawful use only, excluding therefore any other commercial use without the prior written consent of Brand,
- to provide, when relevant, personal data being true, up-to-date and accurate.
Users may not in any way represent or act on behalf of MHD, its subsidiaries, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees.
When using the Site, users must behave responsibly, lawfully, with courtesy and respectful towards other users, Brand, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties.
User must notably refrain from:
- uploading, displaying, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any file containing viruses, codes, text files, software or similar items which could disrupt, interrupt, destroy, damage or limit functionalities of any software, hardware or telecommunication material, or infringe third parties’ rights
- disrupting or interrupting the Site, its servers or networks connected to the Site, or infringing the related requirements, procedures or rules,
- infringing (including any attempt) the Site functioning, notably by exposing the Site to viruses, creating an overload of consultation of the Site or its servers, sending “spams” or overloading the Site messaging system,
- consulting privileged or non public information or accessing a server or account for which the user is not expressly granted access to,
- trying to assess or test the Site vulnerability, breaching security or authentication measures of the Site without the prior written consent of Brand,
- conducting any illegal activity or any other activity likely to infringe rights of Brand, its subsidiaries, affiliates, providers (including technical providers and contractors), customers and third parties, as well as refrain from encouraging thirds to do so,
- uploading, displaying, posting, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any unsolicited or non authorised commercial or promotional content, junk mails, spasm, chains or any other solicitation,
- uploading, displaying, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any illegal, detrimental, defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, obscene, threatening, violent, against decency, infringing third parties rights, shocking or disparaging content or the like,
- sending or forwarding by e-mail or by any other mean any content of the Site to persons under the legal alcohol drinking and/or purchasing age in their country of residence or residing in a country restricting or prohibiting the advertising of alcoholic beverages.
Each user must comply with any and all applicable regulations, laws and rules related to user’s behaviour on the Internet and transmission of technical data.
When relevant, Brand reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate or withdraw any user’s access to the Site without notice in case of breach of the user’s obligations under these Terms & Conditions and/or ancillary documentation, without prejudice to claim damages to such defaulting user.
When relevant, users are solely liable of any content they may post or upload onto the Site and the consequences of disclosing, forwarding, making available or broadcasting such content. Brand does not adhere or approve any content, opinion, suggestion or notice generated by users and Brand declines any and all responsibility and liability in respect of any such content to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
However, Brand reserves the right, but does not have the obligation, to monitor use of the Site and to remove any content which, in its sole discretion, would breach these Terms & Conditions, may be offensive, illegal, defamatory, infringe third parties’ rights or be otherwise objectionable in any way.
User accepts that Brand may freely and peacefully use, at no cost and without any restriction and time limit, any content posted onto the Site. This includes the communication of any such content onto the Site as well as its communication and reproduction on any other mediums of whatever nature for the promotion and advertising of Brand, its products and services.
Users can report to MHD any inappropriate content by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
The Site and each of its elements (including all text, images, web pages, sound, video, designs, trademarks, logos and other material on or accessible via the Site) as well as any software required to be used in relation to the former, data bases and newsletters (the “Content”), may contain confidential information and information that is protected by intellectual property rights or other legislations. Unless otherwise expressly stated on the Site, Brand exclusively owns all intellectual property rights related to the Content and Brand does not grant any user with any license or other right other than a right to view the Site
The reproduction of the Content (in whole or in part) of the Site is authorized for the sole purpose of information for a personal and private use. Any reproduction or use or other exploitation of Content for any other purposes (whatever the manner or the kind) is expressly prohibited.
Users must not copy, modify, create derivative pieces of work, assemble, decompile, assign, sub-licence or transfer in any way any content of the Site or any material (including software) related to the Site.
Brand ensures the protection of personal information disclosed by users of the Site.
Brand invites users to consult the Personal Data & Cookies Policy which indicates the provisions implemented to guarantee the treatment of personal data. Collection, treatment, use, transmission, keeping and protection of users’ personal information are governed by the Personal Data & Cookies Policy.
Brand endeavours to ensure as far as possible, that the information provided on this Site is correct and up-to-date. However, Brand cannot guarantee the correctness, accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information provided on the Site.
Brand allows free access to the Site and declines all responsibility and may not be held liable in any case:
- for any interruption in provision of the Site or services accessible via the Site,
- for the occurrence of bugs, viruses and similar technical issues adversely affecting your ability to access this Site,
- for any inaccuracy, isolated and unforeseen error or omission relating to information or Content available on the Site,
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party,
- and more generally, for any direct or indirect or consequential harm, loss or damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, which may occur as a result of any type of access to the Site or any inability to access it or the credit given to any piece of information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
These Terms & Conditions (and the Personal Data & Cookies Policy) are governed by French law.
Unless imperative legal provision to the contrary, users and Brand hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Paris (France) any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Content or use of the Site, including in case of guarantee, plurality of defendants or summary proceedings.